Are you looking for information about MBA scholarships that you can enroll for? Find out the most recent information on all MBA scholarships and grants that are available to students throughout the world who want to pursue an MBA degree. The international students who desire to earn a Masters in Business Administration are given financial support by a number of renowned and promising universities. Higher education in business administration gives you the foundation you need to succeed in the cutthroat job market of today.
Why so many MBA candidates are concerned about scholarships is simple to grasp. First off, with a few exceptions, the cost of a top-notch graduate business education in the United States has skyrocketed. And second, the growing importance of debt in funding higher education, especially MBA programs, has consequences that worry a lot of people.
However, there are difficulties associated with using loans to pay for higher education. As of October 2022, American student loan debtors owed a combined total of around $1.745 trillion in federal and private student loans, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
It’s understandable why so many students now go to scholarships and fellowships for assistance given that higher education has already overtaken home ownership as the second-largest expense a person will incur in their lifetime. Fortunately, the research we conducted below found a wide range of scholarships that can assist in covering the cost of an MBA.
Students can access all the beneficiary details for MBA scholarships and financing using the links provided.
MBA Scholarships and How to Apply
1. Harvard University – MBA Scholarships in US 2023
MBA scholarships from Harvard University are available for study in the United States in 2023. Your application must be submitted by May 31, 2023. The Boustany Foundation is the source of this scholarship, which has a value of Full Funding, Financial Aid, Travel, and Accommodation. This scholarship is available to all nationalities.
Once every two years, the Boustany Foundation awards Harvard University MBA Scholarships to candidates who wish to enroll in the two-year program at HBS. One of the top business programs in the world is the Harvard MBA, which is taught at one of the most respected universities in the world.
Eligibility Requirements For 2023 Harvard University MBA Scholarships In The United States
- Candidates for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship must possess exceptional academic ability and exhibit a passion for learning.
- Every nationality is eligible for the award.
- Lebanese applicants receive particular consideration.
- Harvard University must extend an admissions offer to candidates for its MBA Scholarship.
- The candidates may go on to apply for the scholarship after receiving the offer.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their CV.
- Candidates are required to submit a copy of the acceptance letter.
- The candidate is required to submit their photograph and GMAT scores.
- Value of MBA Scholarships at Harvard University in the US in 2023
Successful Applicants Of The Harvard University – MBA Scholarships In The US, 2023 Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Note: The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2023.
2. Sainsbury Management Fellowships 2023
For those pursuing an MBA in business administration, Sainsbury Management Fellowships 2023 are available. Your application must be submitted by April 11, 2023. This scholarship is offered by the Gatsby Charitable Foundation and is worth £50,000 just for tuition. This scholarship is available to UK citizens.
The Gatsby Charitable Foundation funds the Sainsbury Management Fellowship (SMF) program, which are the Engineers in Business Fellowship’s MBA scholarship program. The program enables engineers with strong professional prospects to enroll in a full-time MBA program at prestigious international business schools. By supplying a pool of highly motivated engineers with top-notch business educations in a global setting, SMF’s overarching goal is to grow UK engineers into industry leaders and to boost the economic performance of UK firms.
Eligibility Requirements For Sainsbury Management Fellowships
- Sainsbury Management Fellowships 2023 applicants must have a confirmed spot in a full-time MBA program at one of the accredited business schools.
- The applicants’ first degree must be in an engineering discipline (first or upper second class).
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to UK engineering/business and their individual engineering communities.
- Candidates must be UK-resident EU/EEA nationals to apply.
- Candidates must already be Chartered Engineers (or a similar designation) or be well on their way to becoming one.
- Applicants often have 4–10 years of professional experience after receiving a degree.
- Sainsbury Management Fellowship candidates for 2023 must be passionate about engineering and technology.
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Commitment to UK engineering and business
- Ability to become a future senior manager/leader in the UK industry
- Ability to become an ambassador/role model for engineers
- Impact of the MBA program in their career
- Capability to contribute to the economic prosperity of the nation
Value of the Fellowship
The successful applicants of the Sainsbury Management Fellowships will receive £50,000 towards tuition fees.
3. Forte MBA Fellowships 2023
MBA Fellowships at Forte in the fields of business, economics, engineering, humanities/social science, information systems/computer science, and mathematics/physical science, master’s and MBA degrees are available in 2023. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The Forte Foundation is the source of this scholarship, which has a partial funding value. This scholarship is available to all nationalities.
Eligibility Requirements For Forte MBA Fellowships 2023
- Women applicants are eligible for scholarships.
- Candidates must exhibit outstanding leadership abilities in one or more areas.
- Candidates must demonstrate leadership in the community, in the classroom, in teams, and in the arts.
- Candidates should be passionate about empowering women and girls through involvement in the community and one-on-one mentoring.
- Schools must nominate fellows who reflect a range of professional and educational backgrounds, career objectives, races, and citizenship.
- It is up to each individual school to choose which Forté Fellows will represent it. The method is:
- Student submits application to business school partner of Forte
- Student is given an admissions offer to the MBA program at a Forté partner school. Student is given full consideration for any scholarship options offered by that organization.
- Partner institution chooses its Forte Fellows
- Partner institution notifies Forté of decisions
4. NYU Stern School of Business – William R. Berkley Scholarships in US, 2023
NYU Stern School of Business – William R. Berkley Scholarships are available in the US for MBA students that want to study business administration in 2023. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The value of this scholarship, which is offered by New York University (NYU), is Full Funding, Tuition + $14,000 every term. This scholarship is available to all nationalities.
The William R. Berkley Scholarship at NYU Stern is available to help deserving candidates pursue an MBA.
Eligibility Criteria for NYU Stern School of Business – William R. Berkley Scholarships in US, 2023
- The William R. Berkley Scholarship at NYU Stern is available to both domestic and international students.
- During their senior year, candidates must apply to NYU Stern’s full-time MBA program.
- We favor applicants with high intellectual capacity.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, as well as a will to add value to both the business and society.
Value of NYU Stern School of Business – William R. Berkley Scholarships in US, 2023
The successful applicants of NYU Stern School of Business – William R. Berkley Scholarships in US, 2023 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- A stipend of $14,000 per term.
Other MBA Scholarships
- Arizona State University W. P. Carey Forward Focus MBA Scholarship
- San Francisco Bay University’s President’s Scholarship – Master’s Degree
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you earn an MBA Scholarship with full funding?
Yes, MBA students are eligible for full scholarships. Your best bet is to research particular MBA programs that give scholarships up to full funding, such as those offered by the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler School of Business or the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management.
The Questbridge Graduate School Match program offers full funding at prestigious MBA programs like Stanford Graduate School of Business, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale School of Management, among other options for full funding. The main restriction on the Questbridge Graduate program is that it is only open to graduates of the undergraduate program at Questbridge.
2. Can you get a scholarship for an online MBA?
All MBA scholarships are transferable to online MBA programs unless otherwise noted. You can also get in touch with your college’s financial assistance office if you have any questions (or the college you are considering). You can also look at our list of the best scholarships for online students, which is updated each month with fresh, carefully selected scholarships.