If would you like to apply to get a cleaner job in the United States with visa sponsorship, then you should have in mind that you will be making a very good choice since the U.S. is a country with tons of job opportunities, and has a lot of cleaner jobs available which you can apply for. Do you want to work and live in the United States? You should know that getting a job will give you the financial support you need in living there.
Thus, applying for the job is not stressful at all but there is some vital information you will need to know before applying. A cleaning in the United States job is very good job, which the same can be said for many other jobs, the cleaning job comes with exciting benefits that will make your work worth it.
Who is a Cleaner?
Some people get confused about cleaners and sometimes mistake them for housekeepers or janitors. Let us clear that, because cleaners as the name implies mostly work in residential areas. As a cleaner it is very necessary to have absolute understanding of the cleaning agents and techniques used so as to be effectively in the job.
Moreover, they are sometimes employed directly by private individuals but they usually get jobs through agencies and have their own tools. To be a in the United States, you will have to be very resilient, maintain a positive outlook, and be given to quality in order to be successful as a cleaner.
Employed applicants should work efficiently, effectively, and have respect for the home and people in the home. So competent, effective, and respectful applicants should highly regard the house and its occupants.
Responsibilities of a Cleaner in USA
Knowing that cleaners are not at all the same as housekeepers and janitors, since they all have very different obligations. Let us see some of the duties of cleaners below;
- They are in-charge of cleaning and disinfecting all necessary surfaces.
- They carefully move any appliances or furniture.
- Cleaners are responsible for making sure to vacuum all dusty surfaces, including carpets and furniture.
- Clean the bathroom and kitchen’s entire surface area.
- They clean counters, windows, driveways, showers, and toilets, as well as sweeping, mopping.
- Fluffing pillows and making beds.
- They are also in-charge of tidying laundry and fold.
Benefits of Cleaners in USA
Cleaners in the United States enjoy a number of exciting benefits plus their salary. These benefits make the job quite worthwhile. Hence, these benefits depend on the employer and the location in which they operate. But in this part of this article, I will be listing out some of the general benefits cleaners in the United States enjoy. Here is a list of benefits of cleaners in USA;
- Employee benefits and discounts
- Adaptable timetable
- Paid instruction
- Term life insurance
- Dental Protection
- Paid vacation
- Travel Compensation
- Health coverage
These are a few benefits of cleaners in the United States.
Although, some companies may decide to provide their personnel with professional development support, which is benefits both parties
Types Of Visa To Apply For To Get A Cleaner In USA
There are two main visa types people can apply for if they want to work as cleaners in the United States.
You can start your application for any of these visas after the petition submitted by your employer or sponsor has been approved. So i advise you keep reading through this article to get accurate information.
- H1-B Visa
This is a type of visa available to foreigners who wish to work as fashion models or in any other specialist occupation in the United States.
With this non-immigrant visa, foreigners with a bachelor’s degree or any other similar degree can legally work in the United States .
Your employer or sponsor will have to agree to provide USCIS with proof that you will be paid at least the minimum wage, this is done for you to be granted this visa
- H2-B Visa
Foreigners who desire to work in non-agricultural jobs in the United States will have to apply for an H2B visa. This is also a non-immigrant temporary visa.
Your employer or sponsor will be required to provide evidence that there are no qualified Americans available to perform the temporary labor so you can be qualified for this sort of visa
Moreover, your employer or sponsor will still have to submit a petition to USCIS and request a labor certification from the Department of Labor.
Requirements for Cleaner in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Just as many other jobs, there are requirements and qualifications required to apply. Although cleaner job is not hard to get unlike many other jobs, yet it is not for everyone as there are certain requirements and qualifications that the foreigners must meet before they can apply for this job. Below are some of the requirements and qualifications required to apply for cleaner jobs in the United States:
- Applicants must have outstanding chemical and cleaning supply knowledge
- Must have good understanding of both vocal and written directions
- Equivalent to a high school diploma or a high school diploma is needed
- Applicants will need to have essential license or certification
- Applicants must have courtesy in their conduct
- They must possess the ability to maintain a cheerful outlook.
- Applicants should have the strength or capacity for standing long, sitting and stooping
Where To Find Cleaner Jobs In USA
Things are now easier because of the internet, there are so many job listing websites you can visit in to get a cleaner job in the United States. Yet, it is necessary to be careful in getting the right legit websites.
The website list out the jobs available and you can go through them and choose anyone you’d like to apply for. Here are some of the legit website you can visit.
How To Apply For A Cleaner Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
It can be really difficult trying to apply for a job outside your country sometimes. We advise you take your time in going through this section of the article so you can get the process to apply for a cleaner job in the United States with visa sponsorship
Take your time and carefully follow the process outlined below to apply for a cleaning job in USA with visa sponsorship:
- Arrange your academic credentials and a strong cover letter to impress any company.
- Search for job openings on social media sites and the internet.
- Carefully go through the qualifications listed in the job postings you have located.
- Then you upload the required files and send an application letter to begin the application process.
- If you are qualified for the position, your employer or sponsor will discuss with you on how to go about your interview. Your pay rate will be discussed after you finally get the position, and your employer can start the process of sponsoring your visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get a US company to sponsor my visa?
For a company to sponsor a worker, they must first fill out labor condition applications with the U.S. Department of Labor. And then, the employer must file an H1B petition with the USCIS on behalf of the worker
- How much do cleaners make in Chicago?
The average Cleaner salary in Chicago is $29,080, but the salary range basically falls between $26,327 and $32,732.
- Is there a demand for cleaners?
Of course. There is a really high demand for cleaning services in today’s society. In fact, the demand for these services is huge and continues to increase still.
- Do you need a certificate to be a cleaner?
Apart from having a high school diploma, there are no particular qualifications or education subjects needed for this type of work. Your employer or sponsor should provide all work-related training. If you have any experience of working as a cleaner, or it was part of another job you have had, make sure you add this in your application or CV.
- What skills should a Cleaner have?
Note: while hiring cleaning professionals, make sure that they have the following skills for job;
- Good time-management skills
- Consistency and Attentiveness
- Adequate friendliness
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work autonomously
- How much does a cleaner earn in USA?
Cleaners in the United States make up to $27,996 per year on average, or $13.46 per hour. Cleaners on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10% to be exact, make roughly $21,000 a year, while the top 10% makes $36,000.
- Is there demand for Cleaners in USA?
Yes, cleaners are highly demanded in the United States, since people will always want a clean and kept home, and with the very busy schedule of people in our modern society, homeowners are hardly able or willing to handle these duties themselves.
Tecng.com – How To Get Cleaner Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
indeed.com – Cleaner Jobs With Visa Sponsorship Available in USA